Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King Samosi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold King

Gold King

Zeni : 1,000

King Samosi Empty
PostSubject: King Samosi   King Samosi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:44 am

King Samosi 412205

Personal Information

Name: King Samosi
Race: Titan
Home Planet: Earth

Appearance

Overall:Standing at fifteen feet eight inches and weighing in at 663 pounds King is a massive person even for a giant. He is 30 pounds over the healthy weight of someone of that size and that isn't because he is a giant. He has 8% body fat and the rest is just muscle from his training. A great and healthy build for any fighter to go by. And just because he has tons of muscle doesn't mean he is slow.

He has small, round, white eyes that are much like that of a sharks. They are pretty much exactly like a sharks eyes. They are always on the prowl for prey and have a deep intimidation in them. When he looks at someone, it is the look of him hunting. Not only does he feel like he is hunting for prey, his eyes show that he is doing exactly that.

His snow white hair isn't very long, but it is long enough. Upon his forehead he is wearing the gold headband to represent the giant king. He had bangs falling over that right over his forehead and the rest of his hair is messy on top. His hair is in no way spiky, it is straight, but it naturally stands up on his head at times. After his headband his hair sort of loses its wild look but stands just a little bit. His hair line ends at the middle of his neck.
Height: 15feet 5 inches
Weight: 663
Face Claim: Akuma

Personality

Overall:King is a nasty and hateful kind of person who loves bloodshed, whether it is an enemy or ally. The smell of blood is like his own personal brand of heroin in his own mind and says it gives him a high feeling. He loves to kill just as much as he loves to fight and he doesn't care who dies by his hands. He is a bit crazy when it comes to battle, for he is willing to do whatever it takes to win his matches. Nothing is unfair in a fight.

He also has no idea how to stop once he begins, which makes sparring damn near impossible if the opponent can't handle his onslaught of attacks. He knows that there are strong fighters in the world, but that doesn't mean they are capable of killing him. He believes that every one that he faces can be killed by his own two hands no matter how strong they are. His bloodlust and relentless fighting style shows no mercy.

he will kill without any sympathy. He will try to kill his opponents quick though. But this isn't for the purpose of killing them clean and nice. The quicker he gets his kill in, the quicker he gets a "high" feeling off of his adrenaline.

Outside of battle he is no saint. He looks down on everyone still, whether they are stronger or weaker. He feels he is a shark and everyone around him are nothing more than carp, waiting to be his prey at one point or another. Even other titans are prey to him for the stronger shark is the winner. It is a shark eat shark world and he is very hungry.

His personality mostly reflects that of a "Great White Shark". With him being so big, he feels it is his "dominance" over other fighters. He also fights on his own without any help. He will separate himself from allys or reinforcements to fight, which to him is nothing more than hunting for food. And he also has the behavior of giving off a warning to strong foes as a display of his power and to show them that they don't want anything to do with him in combat.

His insanity knows no bounds. Nor does the loneliness he forces upon himself. Being a loose cannon makes it so no one really wants to be around him. Which he could care less about. He feels he doesn't need the company of his prey to be happy. The only thing he needs from them is bloodshed.

Even though he is insane and wants nothing more to kill everyone around him. He won't kill anyone within his organization the forsaken. He has no respect toward them and could care less whether they are dead or alive. But it doesn't change the fact that they are indeed allies. As long as they avoid him and his outbreaks, then they will be fine. Being alone in the city doesn't change that it is a comfortable setting for him. He even has no problem doing the everyday job.

Jobs for him are dangerous. He has a bit of trouble handling jobs that involve protecting people. Sometimes he is stricken with paralysis in a situation as such due to anticipation of bloodshed. He gets excited and forgets that he is doing those jobs. And the only real reason he does do jobs is so that he can kill without having to fight the whole planet at once for killing a member of it. He won't do anything without any personal gain.

He also has a huge issue with his language. He curses in pretty much everything he says. In a world where you are killing those around you, saying a curse word is really nothing. It is just the way he was raised to talk. Cursing came from his brothers and became a natural way of talking for him. And he shows no respect to anyone. If you talk to him, he won't hold his tongue.

Dislikes: Children, Candy, Weakness, Talking for extended times.
Motivations: Fighting and bloodshed, training and winning
Fears: losing, death. Never become whole

Origin

History: This history is rated pg-16 due to the nature of his past]
"As our third son. I shall name you King." Said a man standing at 14'4" holding his child and looking down at his wife. The two other boys came in. They were the same age and looked exactly the same, being that of twins. The two boys were both 8 years old and smiled at there new little brother with dark cold eyes. They both felt they were the only ones deserving to be alive in this family and wanted him dead.

The father looked at them and knew that they were sadistic from birth. The two boys had something wrong with them since the very beginning and it was very obvious. The large titan man had them training since they could walk to build them into strong fighters for the village. He had a strong feeling of protection over the village and wanted them to protect it just as he had.

The two older brothers were prodigies in the race. They had mastered all the techniques of the elders, but they both chose one of the main techniques as there own and formed a bond saying it would be the only technique they'd use from the clan techniques. The Tiger bomb and the Goblin Shark represented the two of them. They were the deadly duo and loved to torment other kids of the village. By the time they were 16 they had both been strong enough to be compared to a saiyain in great ape form.

They did everything together and weren't afraid to get there hands dirty. King wasn't a prodigy like they were. At 8 years old he was still a child. And instead of intensive training, he was given the opportunity to be a child and train when he grew more sturdy. His father didn't wanna make another cold-hearted killer out of him. But with the two brothers being his mentors and role models, he still became extremely cold and eventually gave in to training his heart out.

At the age of 10 he went through the most gruesome experience of his life, with the Ritual of the Shark. He doesn't remember much of this time, but he does remember the pain that he went through. This pain made him start to enjoy the feelings. Unlike his brothers who were numb from the beginning, he found pain and agony enjoyable. It was such an adrenaline rush for him to go through such a tremendous time in his life. His brothers watched as he laughed going through this and his father started regretting this as well.

The circle was made around him and all the preparations were already done. The ritual had already began and King found himself in an ocean of Ki faced by himself as a ghost. He had no idea what was going on here but could only smile at this. "What the hell are you smiling at mother fucker!?" The other version of him said with a mean expression on his face. King laughed at this as well. He found his other self 'delightful'.

"What am I looking at? I'm looking at a pussy ass mother fucker who needs to be put the fuck down! Fuck off!" He yelled back as a battle between the two broke out. As they fought, he felt his Ki increasing and his power rising. Blood was falling down from his head, nose, and mouth from taking attacks from the ghost form of himself after about 5 straight hours of this battle. His power continued to grow as they continued and he felt that 'high' from the scent of blood for the first time.

He became intoxicated from the bloods scent and all he could think about was getting more of it. He began to lose his mind and charged the opponent straight on ready to kill him. He unleashed a barrage of strikes, one of the techniques he learned from the giant's fighting style taught by his older brothers. He was beating the hell out of the other version of himself and had seemed to lost his mind. This experience had changed him dramatically before he could even transform.

"Die you piece of shit!" He yelled as he lost consciousness and the two bodies began to merge. Inside his mind he was watching this happen and at the same time his body outside his mind was glowing blue and he was surrounded by an aura that once dissipated revealed him as a Human Shark. He awoke and saw that his teeth and body had changed dramatically and he laughed at that occurrence. His brothers liked the transformation that had become of him and seemed more happy with the change in personality.

He grew more like them with this happening. Now that all three children had become ascended giants , there was only one thing left to do. There father came outside with his wife and looked at his three Human titan sons.They all four knew what was to happen. He then looked at his wife and struck her over the head knocking her out. The three boys jumped on her and began chomping away at her. Now going to cannibalistic nature. Other titans wouldn't even find this natural, eating there own parents. After her came the father.

That was the way there family had always done. They thought that i would give the children there strength to fight so that they could live until they had there own children to continue the tradition. Both parents now dead and the 3 titan boys left to reek havoc on the world. At this point they became the titan trio and enjoyed there lived spreading bloodshed for the village.

When King turned 45, the two brothers had decided they had enough with the village and wanted to go rogue and spread havoc through the world. Even though King was fucked up in the head, he was tame compared to his two brothers. "I won't join you. I wanna stay here still. I like having them give me my prey." King said in protest. "The fuck is wrong with you bastard!" One of the brothers said as he dug his spear into the siblings chest. The other brother followed his lead and shoved a dagger in King's chest.

The two of them ripped his chest open and left him for dead right in the center of the village. He was lucky to have been found by someone who wasn't afraid to take him to the hospital to have his life saved. A week later he awoke in the hospital and a sharp pain forced a smile on his face. "Those two fucking bastard think they can get away with this shit. Fuck them!" He said as he left the hospital. Everyone there was two afraid to tell him to stay. Such a massive man was a huge threat to them.

He continued his training and kept his name as the gold duality. He made it clear that he was a Great White Shark and perfect model for battel. He wanted everyone to know this and wanted all of his prey to fear him. His goal became clear find the the perfect battlefield. He wasn't just gonna kill for pleasure, but also to grow stronger. He had two older and much more powerful older brothers that needed dealt with. Killing them was the only thing that was on his mind. Death was the penalty for fucking with him.

Family: Rage Samosi(Alive)
Dregs Samosi(Alive)

Role-play

Attributes:
- Health: 5(+5)
- Stamina:5
- Speed:5
- Ki Manipulation: 5
- Martial Arts: 5
Ki Pool: 200
Alignment: Neutral
Other Characters:
Referral: StrawberryJoe

Last edited by Gold King on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

King Samosi Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Samosi   King Samosi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 9:10 am

You have 55 stats spent, if the stats you spent on your health is only 5, you should put 5 with the bonus to the side like you have it now. You also only start with 25, your bonus 25 from the event can be claimed on your stat spreadsheet once your character has been approved. Bump this or pm me when it's fixed and I'll take another look.
Back to top Go down
Gold King

Gold King

King Samosi Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Samosi   King Samosi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:27 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

King Samosi Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Samosi   King Samosi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 am

You currently have the stats at 30, which is still 5 more than the starter number, get it to 25 and I'll approve
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

King Samosi Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Samosi   King Samosi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 11:07 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Flower of Heaven

Flower of Heaven

King Samosi Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Samosi   King Samosi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 11:26 am

Actually, you must have 2 or 3 Dislikes and Fears. Also, you left the family section blank, are his brothers still alive? Oh and if you don't mind please include the series the face claim is from. It might be obvious to some but there are a shit ton of Akuma's in anime and manga.
Back to top Go down
Flower of Heaven

Flower of Heaven

King Samosi Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Samosi   King Samosi I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 12:03 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King Samosi Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Samosi   King Samosi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Samosi
Page 1 of 1