Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unique Technique's (Keminan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StrawberryJoe

StrawberryJoe

Zeni : 1,000

Unique Technique's (Keminan) Empty
PostSubject: Unique Technique's (Keminan)   Unique Technique's (Keminan) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 2:43 pm

Name: Demon God Form Change
Type: Perma Fusion
Level: 5
Alignment: None
Range: Self
Appearance: The appearance varies, from user to user. But it is noted that evil demons retain major changes to their physical features likening them more a demon, Neutral's retain no change minus their power and good change into Shinjin
Explanation: Demons essentially are nothing more than a separate kind of Shinjin and after being cast into the separate realm now deemed the demon realm the members began to learn how to expand their power eventually allowing them to exit the realm through sheer power alone. However there are ways of going about this each person attempting it must form a large amount of latent power built through training and combat. Once that is done the transformation happens on it's own.
Alignment - Skill Boost - Perma Race Change

Good - +20(Ki Manipulation)(+1k Ki Pool) - God Shinjin

Neutral - +20(Health, Speed and Stamina) - Earthling

Evil - +20(Ki Manipulation)(+1k Ki Pool) - Demon God

Word Count: 20k
Other Requirements: Word count is built up through training and combat topics
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

Unique Technique's (Keminan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unique Technique's (Keminan)   Unique Technique's (Keminan) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 6:56 pm

Okay, so this is a pretty neat technique, but you can't have it just be passively trained throughout all topics, especially not if it gives such big boosts.  Essentially, people are supposed to, in 20,000 words, get 100 stats and 4000 Ki.  This makes it to where in the same amount, someone can get 160 stats, which just seems like a way to get way more stat points then you should.  So, while this is neat, I just don't think it should give actual ability points.  I think it should totally do the Race Change, but I think it shouldn't add stats or Ki Pool, especially if it's being continuously trained while you do other things.  Maybe with smaller stat boosts, like 5, it would work out, but 20-60 stats and 0-1,000 Ki is too much for a technique that you train by already getting stats. Lower the gains, or maybe make it like a stat trade rather than just gains, then we'll try this again.
Back to top Go down

Unique Technique's (Keminan)
Page 1 of 1