Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titan Race

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold King

Gold King

Zeni : 1,000

Titan Race Empty
PostSubject: Titan Race   Titan Race I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:19 am

Titan Race Giant_by_saryth-d4yoyr1

Information

Name: Titans
Home Planet: Tekan
History:They are a race of giant humanoids that were thought to have first appeared 107 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity on Tekan to the point of near-extinction before repopulating the Tekan as the majority race.

Physiology

Appearance:Titans greatly resemble normal human beings. They are bipedal creatures with the same number and arrangement of limbs and features one would expect in human beings. They however are naturally much larger than average humans with their height ranging from 12 to 14 feet in normal circumstances 16 would be considered tall with 8 being short.
Unique Characteristics:
A unique trait to the titans is the natural energy their Ki exudes, for every 100 Ki 1 feet of energy exudes from the user, the look of the energy and color varies from each member. Likewise when organic material comes into contact with the energy it takes damage 1 for every 300 in the user whole Ki pool(LIKEWISE THE ABILITY COST 1ST PER EVERY 2 P.T.)

Another unique feature of the race is the natural health they posses giving them a starting 5 at birth.

Last edited by Gold King on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
DawnBreak

DawnBreak

Titan Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan Race   Titan Race I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:45 am

Approved, unless so

Last edited by DawnBreak on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

Titan Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan Race   Titan Race I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 9:07 am

So I understand this was already approved by another member of staff, but the bonus five plus a constant damaging aura seems a tad much, as it makes almost any melee attack cause the attacker to be damaged any time that they attack.  I'd like it if we could either remove the plus 5 or lower the power of the aura to 100 per foot/damage instead, or maybe just give it a static distance that doesn't stretch too far.  Another option could be making it an active ability with an upkeep, that way it isn't just constant free damage.

Since the max Ki is 500,000, this ability could end up with a 10,000 foot wide aura dealing 10,000 damage just by you existing, and that seems like something that shouldn't really be able to happen, not only because it seems overpowered, but also because it could make talking to people very difficult if they die when closer than 2 miles.
Back to top Go down
Gold King

Gold King

Zeni : 1,000

Titan Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan Race   Titan Race I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:25 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Titan Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan Race   Titan Race I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:56 am

I talked a bit with other staff in the CB and we decided it would be better for the Aura ability to be an actual tech that was just exclusive to the Titan race. This would fit it better as it is an offensive, activated ability, like an Explosive Wave or something.
Back to top Go down
King Tarble

King Tarble

Titan Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan Race   Titan Race I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 6:41 pm

'A unique trait to the titans is the natural energy their Ki exudes, for every 100 Ki 1 feet of energy exudes from the user, the look of the energy and color varies from each member. Likewise when organic material comes into contact with the energy it takes damage 1 for every 300 in the user whole Ki pool(LIKEWISE THE ABILITY COST 1ST PER EVERY 2 P.T.)'

The above is the ability I want to address, So this ability should be registered as a technique but that's not what I wanna talk about. As a move itself it is super un-nerfed because despite the requirements for range and damage the technique apparently doesn't expend your ki just uses it as a measurement however if it has an effect like it does it would require the draining of ki and stamina because of maintaining the power itself.

[Sorry Fenrir for stepping in like this.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titan Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan Race   Titan Race I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titan Race
Page 1 of 1