Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Give me a soda!(Nanu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StrawberryJoe

StrawberryJoe

Zeni : 1,000

Give me a soda!(Nanu) Empty
PostSubject: Give me a soda!(Nanu)   Give me a soda!(Nanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 6:36 pm

The mountains were always quite and that is why Keminan liked coming here to train, the silence and the open space made for the perfect setting. As she stood in the clearing a drop of sweat would drop from her brow before she would begin moving away from the side of the mountain riddled with punch and kick marks from her current set of training. Of course it was quite a ways getting here without being able to fly but to make up for it Keminan simply brought enough food and drinks to last her the entire time. She would move over to the bad she had brought and open in and grabbing a small orange soda from the contents. The lid would open with a pop from the soda being shaken up from her walk but Keminan would simply hold it away from her body and begin drinking the suds as they produced.

"Nothing like a good drink to resupply the body!"

Once she was done she would crush the can and then place it next to her bag so she could take it home to be thrown away properly. Next bit of training was endurance so before making sure she was properly set Keminan would take off she intended to run around the rocky mountains once before she was finished and at her current speed of 150 miles per hour she was moving pretty fast to any normal people on earth.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Give me a soda!(Nanu)   Give me a soda!(Nanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 7:40 pm

Nothing felt better then to spend time with nature than doing it in the Rocky Mountains. Nanu needed some time for herself and needed a quiet place where there was any lack of civilizations, and the Rocky Mountains was the perfect location for it. There was enough loud noises that annoyed her bunny ears, so she needed a more isolated area. There were chances of her running into someone and forcing her to socialize (something she didn't find herself too good at), but Nanu believed that those chances were low. Well, she hoped.

Nanu was taking her sweet time strolling around the mountains. Finally, peace was achieved. No noises, no people, just her and the cool and fresh breeze. Her bunny ears twitched as she felt the breeze brush against her face. All was well until her bunny ears picked up a noise from the distance. While she did keep walking, Nanu turned her head back to see what it was. As much as she didn't want to know, she had the feeling she was going to get involved.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryJoe

StrawberryJoe

PostSubject: Re: Give me a soda!(Nanu)   Give me a soda!(Nanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 8:58 pm

Running was a great way to keep up your skills, Keminan kept running and eventually she would run into a person up ahead but she would not slow down until she was up really close skidding and causing dirt to uplift like a wave, Keminan would scan over the individual before giving a small smile, it seemed this human was not fully human possessing bunny ears and they were indeed quite cute.

"Hello there, not many people out near the mountains what brings you way out here?"

Keminan would start running in place for the sake of keeping up her training she would be keeping a steady 60mph pace while running and standing still.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Give me a soda!(Nanu)   Give me a soda!(Nanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 9:43 pm

Nanu turned her body to... she had no idea what this creature was that stood before her, not to forget that she was running at a very fast speed. Words can't describe how much Nanu wanted to fly away. "Hello." She said in a calm voice, keeping her usual composure. Nanu was just far from being not surprised. "I was actually... just taking a stroll around the mountains. It helps clear the mind and such." She replied. With that, her thoughts continued what she would've said, but didn't: Until you came along... whatever the hell you are. The last thing she wanted to do was to be rude, even if that was something Nanu would've done anyway.

"Well.... what brings YOU all the way our here?" Nanu asked. The answer would've been obvious, but she just asked for the sake of returning the question. "I'm assuming you were going... for a run?"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryJoe

StrawberryJoe

PostSubject: Re: Give me a soda!(Nanu)   Give me a soda!(Nanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 10:05 pm

Keminan would stop running and place her hands on her hips before looking up and around for a bit before speaking. "I work as a guide around here and i use the area as my training grounds. Was currently jogging around the rocky mountains like i do most days this week, gotta stay in shape you know."

The day was getting on and this little stop seemed to be delaying the time limit that Keminan had set for her training she would further scan the person in front of her and with her own skills she could tell this person was quite trained in some forms of combat, Keminan could possibly coax this person into sparring for a little bit but i mean not everyone had the latent urge to fight like she and the other forsaken had.
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Give me a soda!(Nanu)   Give me a soda!(Nanu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 10:40 pm

Nanu gave the creature a small smile as she nodded at her response. "A guide, huh?" She asked as her ears twitched. She never knew this place had a guide. It was a fact that she wouldn't want to know, but at least she knew who to sneak past and avoid. "I never knew that. But... I guess you learn something new everyday." She said with a chuckle.

As she did notice the creature taking a halt in running in place, Nanu exhaled heavily from her nose. "Well... if you want, I can run with you. That way you don't have to run alone." She suggested. It was okay if Nanu couldn't come. As a matter of fact, she could only hope that her offer would be rejected. What was she even thinking with that offer.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryJoe

StrawberryJoe

PostSubject: Re: Give me a soda!(Nanu)   Give me a soda!(Nanu) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 1:06 am

There was always a connection that would make everything whole and for the most part Keminan felt this connection would be made through battle and hard times brought about by training not only of the body but the mind and spirit. It all came together as a whole eventually.

"My name is Keminan'

She would wait for a response to telling the human thing her name and then began once again jogging in place before taking off in the direction she was running she had already wasted enough time so she would attempt to push her speed a little further if only at the cost of a minor stamina drain Keminan would begin moving through the tree's at speeds above 170mph allowing her hands to flail behind her freely which she learned offered less wind resistance. She didn't bother looking behind her to see if the girl could keep up i mean it was a straight shot so there was no way either of them could not end up in the same location unless one did not run.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nanu

Nanu

PostSubject: Re: Give me a soda!(Nanu)   Give me a soda!(Nanu) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 11:11 pm

"I'm Nanu-"

And the creature was already running off at a high speed. Nanu couldn't help but sigh as she turned her body to the direction to where the creature ran and began to run off herself. She was running at 160 mph so she was a couple of yards behind the creature. She was running in a straight line so it wasn't hard to catch from behind. It wasn't a race or anything so Nanu didn't have to worry too much about winning. Worst case scenario for now was that she was only a couple of yards behind the other creature.

(-1 Stamina)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me a soda!(Nanu)   Give me a soda!(Nanu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me a soda!(Nanu)
Page 1 of 1