Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fenrir's Dojo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

Fenrir's Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Fenrir's Dojo   Fenrir's Dojo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 8:19 pm

Information

Name: Fenrir's Private Dojo
Appearance: Near the edge of the training grounds sits a large metal cube, black in color.  The only entrance is a single door on the front, built 15 meters tall and 8 meters wide, will only open upon Fenrir's voice command or through a password that he only gives to those he trusts most.  This password can be changed at any time by Fenrir.

Origin

Areas:

Gravity Room: This room serves to double the speed at which Fenrir trains, reducing the wordcount for each stat from 200 to 100.  This will only work for 30 stats, then the body becomes used to the increased gravity and a higher quality model needs to be purchased.  A new model costs a full 1000 Zeni, and will only last for another 30 stats.

Owner(s): Fenrir

Last edited by Fenrir on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sake

Sake

Zeni : 0

Fenrir's Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Dojo   Fenrir's Dojo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

Fenrir's Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Dojo   Fenrir's Dojo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 8:49 pm

Paying the 2000 for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fenrir's Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenrir's Dojo   Fenrir's Dojo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fenrir's Dojo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Online :: Creation :: Planet Registration-
Jump to: