Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guardian of Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyria

Tyria

Zeni : 1,000

Guardian of Life Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of Life   Guardian of Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 12:30 am

Name: Guardian of Life
Type: One-Handed/Sword
Health: 400
Damage: 15 (+1)
Range: Melee/Close Range
Appearance:

Guardian of Life XgfZ88L

The Guardian of Life's blade is 65 cm in length with a faint light blue glowing tint to it.

Abilities:

1) The weapon is able to duplicate itself one time, creating two copies of it. When it duplicates, both of the weapons' stats are halved. When joined back into one, the damage goes back to normal, but the amount of HP the copies have after battles and such are considered into the weapon's main health. In other words when the duplicates fuse back together, its HP won't have a full health. (FREE ABILITY FROM CELEBRATION EVENT)

2) Alongside having extra HP, the weapon can also generate +2 HP per post when used. (FREE ABILITY FROM EARTHLING PERK)

3) GoL is able to perform ki-based attacks with Tyria channeling all of her energy into it. (500 Zeni)

4) The weapon has enhanced sharpness, so it gives one more point to the weapon's damage. (500 Zeni)

Cost: 500 Zeni for one ability
Requirements: Personal Weapon

Last edited by Tyria on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

Guardian of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Life   Guardian of Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Everything seems to be in order for the stats and such, but we gotta do a little bit with the abilities.

1) This isn't an ability, this is just health. Abilities should be active things that the weapon can do, like an Ability, this is just bonus stats.

2) This ability should be lowered to +2 if you keep it free. You can keep it this high if you add a small cost, like 5 Stamina per post spent regenerating the sword.

3) This one seems good, but you should add some dimensions to the slash and some stats to the enhancement.
Back to top Go down
Tyria

Tyria

Zeni : 1,000

Guardian of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Life   Guardian of Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 8:22 pm

1) I assumed passive abilities such as extra health were always active (otherwise it wouldn't have the extra health at all), but I changed it.

2) I changed it to +2.

3) The slash and enhancement are just the many example of what the weapon can do when Tyria utilizes her ki, so the slash will be registered as its own technique. On the other hand, I did add +1 to its damage and made it its own ability.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

Guardian of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Life   Guardian of Life I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guardian of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Life   Guardian of Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian of Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Online :: Creation :: Equipment Creation :: Weapons Creation-
Jump to: