Dragon Ball Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new dragon Ball RPG.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Needed

Go down 
+2
Flower of Heaven
God of Destruction
6 posters
AuthorMessage
God of Destruction
Admin
God of Destruction

Staff Needed Empty
PostSubject: Staff Needed   Staff Needed I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 11:57 pm

Staff Needed

Dragon Ball Online RPG is currently seeking new staff members, if you would like to be one of our all-star team members then simply respond to this thread and give us your reason for wanting to become a staff member. Remember this is a application for staff so make it look good, make sure to show your desire to help support the site.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonball-online-rp.rpg-board.net
Flower of Heaven

Flower of Heaven

Zeni : 1,000

Staff Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed   Staff Needed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:21 pm

This site is still in the infant stage but it has potential and I want to help reach that potential. I love joining new sites and helping them grow but even more than that I love perfecting systems and adding the extra details that seem useless but go a long way. While this site is just about ready to go, there are a few things that still need to be added and I want to help with that.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Zeni : 2,000

Staff Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed   Staff Needed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:56 pm

Like Flower said, the site is still very young and does have potential, but it will need active staff to make sure it does well. I've seen a lot of sites with absolutely astounding setups and communities fall apart due to a lack of staff. I would like to prevent this from happening to this site, as it seems to have a pretty enjoyable stat system and other such rules. I also enjoy creating things and would love to be able to help speed up the application process any way that I can.
Back to top Go down
DawnBreak

DawnBreak

Staff Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed   Staff Needed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 3:01 pm

Flower of Heaven wrote:
This site is still in the infant stage but it has potential and I want to help reach that potential. I love joining new sites and helping them grow but even more than that I love perfecting systems and adding the extra details that seem useless but go a long way. While this site is just about ready to go, there are a few things that still need to be added and I want to help with that.
Back to top Go down
God of Destruction
Admin
God of Destruction

Staff Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed   Staff Needed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 6:16 pm

Im I'm fine with making all of you staff members, as I am rather busy here lately Tarble will decide and get in touch as to where you will be most useful to the site thanks for your consideration to be involved
Back to top Go down
https://dragonball-online-rp.rpg-board.net
Sake

Sake

Zeni : 0

Staff Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed   Staff Needed I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 7:20 pm

I would like to be a mod and help make sure things are getting approved, I'm here a lot and could help if you give me a chance.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryJoe

StrawberryJoe

Zeni : 1,000

Staff Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed   Staff Needed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 12:20 am

I would like to apply for staff as well, I have read up on the rules and think I could help with kidding techniques and characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Needed   Staff Needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Online :: Dragon Ball Online :: Updates & News-
Jump to: